Taylor Thompson is available for blog, radio, and podcast interviews. Please reach out to the media department at ABC Book Publishers to book Taylor Thompson for your next event.
Contact: Kim Benton / 904.422.0490 or email@example.com
Celebrate the book release of SEAMS with us! Invites coming soon!
Event: Taylor's Book Launch Party
Sharing great stories about your book from readers.
Press Release Coming Soon.
Here’s some of my favorite books for middle schoolers in no particular order:
1. The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall. It’s a fun summer adventure about four sisters and their stay at a mysterious estate.
2. The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly. An engaging historical novel about an independent girl who wants to be a naturalist instead of a southern belle. It’s hilarious and told from Callie’s point of view.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. It’s so exciting to think that you can enter another world through a simple wardrobe!
4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. A timeless story with the important message of judging others only on their character.
5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I love how much the characters grow and their funny misadventures along the way.
6. Sun and Moon Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George. A fresh take on the snow queen. So fun and full of mystery!
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. My favorite of the Harry Potter books!
8. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Anne is such a great character and I related to her a lot when I was younger!
9. The Raft by S.A. Bodeen. I could not put this book down! The best survival story I’ve read!
10. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins. This is my best friend’s favorite book and she convinced me to read it! It became one of mine too!
1. What do you like to write about? I like to write things I’m curious about. I find folklore from other countries so fascinating!
2. Have you always kept a writing journal? I keep a writing journal when I have ideas and then I jot them down. I’ve tried writing a certain number of words a day, but it became a chore. Instead, I started writing when I want to. Writing should be fun and never a chore.
3. What do you like to do in your free time? When I’m not reading or writing, I like to go on nature walks, listen to music, explore cute cafés with friends, and bake.
4. What are your favorite foods? Pretty much any fruit of chocolate!
5. Do you have any pets? My family has a golden retriever, chickens, and horses named Winnie, Gidget, and popcorn.
6. Any more books planned for the future? I hope so! I have a sequel I’m working on!